Yesterday (8th Oct) marked the first day of my shoot, I brought my camera into the location, and set the camera up to my desired functions, having exposure set to 30 and having my ISO set to 200 for higher quality footage. We set up the table, and put on the media studio lights in which I positioned the lights appropriately to have the best effect on footage of Josh, set against the dark background.
I showed him part of my story board, and gave him a basic brief of what I wanted to do, and what I wanted him to do as my actor. The shoot took approximately 40 minutes, and I have over 20 takes from different angles of Josh acting as the news presenter. I feel like it went really well, having no high tensions, no anxiety or conflict between cast and crew, and we got a lot of great shots, while having fun of what we have done.
As well as this, I have managed to talk to Rev. Norman Shave of Stranton church, in which I asked him my potential date for filming the band shots, to which he said that it was fine for that date which means full steam ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment