Today, I had more feedback from Rhys Stevens, a previous student on my course, who now goes to Staffordshire University, and also won the RTS award for his music video 2 years ago.
Like Ben, he looked at my music video, and gave me some feedback for my video, looking at what I could improve.
His Feedback given to me is for the scenes at the beach, he feels like the nice day doesn't capture the grungy feel, so he suggested doing a small amount of colour correction, or possibly adding an overlay on top so it can be a little more in depth and capture the "grungy" feel, maybe something that tints the screen red or green. I feel like I may take this on board, and then go a little more in depth at it, possibly experimenting with the combat filter on the film giving it a darker look, and slightly more cinematic look.

No comments:
Post a Comment